1. Setting up a saved Location:
Before you get started, make sure that you have enabled both the Geolocation (and optionally) the Policies Power-Up.
- Login to app.jibble.io and go to Settings > Locations and click "Add Location".
- Give your location a name e.g. "London Headquarters".
- Make sure to fill in the address and hit "search". Double check if the marker pointed out your location on the map. If not you can move the marker.
- Set the range that your employees need to be in to be able to Jibble In/Out. It is advised to be at least 20m due to GPS inaccuracy and the circle should easily cover the location premises.
- Go to the "Assigned Team members" tab and select the team members that are allowed to work at this location.
- Don't forget to hit save.
2. Forcing employees to Jibble In/Out from a specific location (geofencing):
You can restrict your team members from jibbling In/Out from any other location than the one assigned to them.
- Make sure that your team members is assigned to a location (step 5 above)
- Go to Settings > Policies and ensure that the field "Require team members to Jibble In/Out of an authorised location" is set to "Required"
3. Clocking In/out
Staff members can clock In/Out as usual. However, if a staff member tries to clock In/Out without being in range of the assigned location, a warning message is shown:
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you don't enforce the policy then your staff will receive a warning on their mobile only but will STILL be able to jibble in/out.