We offer two paid plans which can be paid either monthly or annually.
If you are on a monthly paid plan, there is always a minimum cost of 3 Monthly Active Users (MAUs) which is charged at the beginning of your payment period (month).
During the billing cycle (1 month), we calculate the total number of MAUs in your team. You will be charged for the additional MAUs (in excess of the first 3) at the end of the billing cycle.
An MAU is a user that is registered as active in a specific month. Active users are those who:
- Jibble in/out (via web, mobile, kiosk, desktop app)
- Use of any Jibble Bot functions
Let's say Daniel has a team of 50 staff in trial. When his trial ends on the 4th of July, he decides to purchase the Attendance Pro Plan. He is charged for the minimum three users.
Out of Daniel's 50 staff, many are now using Jibble and the MAU count has gone up to 33 so he is charged an additional 30 people (because he already paid for three) at the end of the billing cycle.
If you have more than one team, each team will be charged separately. This means that, for every team, you will have a minimum charge of 3 members.
Annual plans work a bit differently from monthly plans, as we don’t charge per Monthly Active User. Instead you will purchase a number of licenses needed for the 12 months up front. There is no minimum number of licenses required.
Once you’ve selected the number of licenses during the subscription process you will be charged the full amount of licenses for the entire year.
- Licenses are non-refundable or exchangeable during the year
- You can always add more licenses to your annual plan. Read more about that in this article.
- Annual plans are automatically renewed unless cancelled before the expiration date.
- You can always reduce the number of licenses that you need. However these changes will only come into effect when you renew your contract
Licenses vs. Monthly Active Users (MAUs)
Monthly Active Users are users that log in or track time during a specific month. Licenses (or seats) are purchased for a duration of 12 months.
A license is used when:
- A user that was invited, has accepted the invitation and created an account (logged in to the system).
- A user is created (or imported) into your Jibble team regardless if they log in or not
A rule of thumb: If a user is available in your Team page, the user will take up a license.
Users that have been removed from the team do not take up a license any more.