Specifically for our Malaysian customers, we offer the possibility to export all your timesheets in a format that's ready to upload in PayrollPanda.
Before you get started, you will need to set up an account in PayrollPanda first.
Enable PayrollPanda from the integrations tab
All Malaysian customers will have the option to enable the PayrollPanda integration from the integrations tab (Settings > Integrations):
Exporting your timesheet into a PayrollPanda file
Once the integration is enabled, go to the Timesheets page and click "Export" at the bottom of the page.
You will notice that the "File type" field will now show "PayrollPanda" as an option.
- Select PayrollPanda
- Define which team members you want to have included in the file
- Select the month that you want the payroll information for
Hit the "Generate file" button.
The file will then be sent to your e-mail within a few seconds (or you can download it from the same page by refreshing it).
The file will look like this:
Keep in mind that the following fields in PayrollPanda, are related to specific fields in Jibble as well:
- Month - This the month the hours were captured in Jibble
- Name - The First name & Last name of the employee
- Employee ID - The Member Code (this can be adjusted under Team > Select member > Team info)
- Total Working Hours - The total number of regular hours tracked
- Normal Overtime - The total number of Daily & Daily Double Overtime for that month
- Public Overtime - The total number of Public Holiday hours for that month
- Rest-Day Overtime - The total number of Rest-Day Overtime for that month
Notes: Make sure that the Employee ID is exactly the same as the Employee ID that you have set up in PayrollPanda.
That's it! You can use this file to upload the timesheet information into PayrollPanda as explained in this article.
To learn more about using PayrollPanda for your Malaysian payroll, check out the website or reach out to us!