All team members' timesheets will appear (by default) in the time zone that has been entered in the team settings. See Changing Settings for my Company (Team) for more info on this. The default time format is always h:mm (e.g. 1:30 is 1 hour and 30 minutes).
However, every member of the team can set their own time zone and format. A useful feature for remote workers!
To view your jibble in/out entries and timesheets in your local time zone and preferred format:
- Login to the web app
- Click on your avatar in the top right corner then select Account Settings
- Enter your local timezone. Note: If your city is not listed then find out the GMT time zone for your city. For example, Seattle is GMT-8. So start typing GMT and pick yours. You can also type the city in the timezone field.
- Click Time format. You can choose from:
- h:mm (e.g 1:30)
- h:mm:ss (e.g 1:30:58)
- Decimal h.XX (e.g. 1.50 hours)
- Decimal h.XXXX (e.g. 1.5003 hours)
- Don't forget to click Save