Jibble is a very simple time clock solution for companies to track their employees' attendance for payroll. Over the past years, we've worked on Jibble 1, which can be found here.
As of 2021, we will release the Jibble 2 app, which will eventually replace Jibble 1.
What does "Jibble 2 Beta" mean for me?
In our early releases (like the one you have access to now), we are gathering feedback from our (future) customers. For you, this means that:
- The Jibble 2 Beta app is completely free to use until we implement the paid version (and take it out of Beta). You can add as many users as you like.
- Our mobile apps are not completely available in both app stores.
- For Android, you can actually find it here, but for iOS, you'll have to install TestFlight first on the AppStore before downloading the beta app here.
- We REALLY need your feedback. Please share any negative and positive experience.
What's the difference between Jibble 2 and Jibble 1?
Jibble 2 has some key differences with Jibble 1 - note that some of them are not available in the beta version yet:
- Automated facial recognition: facial recognition has been vastly improved - better, faster and more accurate than before.
- Automated kiosk mode: clocking in / out in kiosk mode is A LOT easier. Team members can walk up to the device, the app recognizes their face and they can clock in!
- Grouping: a long-requested feature. Create multiple sub-groups within your organisation and give them their own restrictions and policies.
- Upgraded work schedules: we made a significant upgrade to work schedules. You can set up multiple schedules with custom overtime rules, assign locations to schedules and create paid or unpaid breaks.
- Projects & clients: This is different from Jibble 1. We no longer have "Activities & Clients", instead we've introduced the concept of "Activities & Projects". In the future, projects can have their own dedicated budgets.
You can find the complete list of improvements at the bottom of this page.
I already have an account and I'm using Jibble 1. Can I use Jibble 2 with it?
Unfortunately, you can't. Jibble 1 (app.jibble.io) and 2 (app2.jibble.io) operate on two completely different servers. This means, for example, you have a Jibble 1 account and are using the Jibble 1 mobile app, you can NOT use those same credentials to log in to Jibble 2.
If you want to use both Jibble 1 and Jibble 2, you will have to create two separate accounts and organizations.
In the future, we'll eventually allow for a migration from Jibble 1 users to Jibble 2.
List of improvements in Jibble 2
Upgrades to time tracking policies:
- We provided simple presets for time tracking rules
- There is a possibility to set different policies on a group level
- Default reminders for team members to clock in/out based on their work schedule start / end times
- Restrict clocking in or out based on start or end times (so members can only clock in/out between certain hours)
- You can create user groups / work groups for in your organization. Useful for departments or different locations for example.
- Upgraded permissions and roles with customizable (group) managers, administrators and member permissions.
Dashboard & notifications system:
- A brand new dashboard with time & locations widgets and advanced filters
- Customizable notifications & reminders for people to clock in & out
Time tracking upgrades:
- Automated facial recognition. Members just walk up to the devices, are recognized and clock in.
- Breaks. Instead of just clocking in or out, we can now track time on breaks. Also set up specific rules about when breaks can be taken and for how long.
- Multiple location based work schedules. Ideal if you have multiple work sites, you can just setup who is supposed to work in a specific location and according to what schedule.
- Timesheets splitting. Change the timesheet end of day (normally midnight). Great for night shifts.
Introduction of Projects, Activities, Clients:
- Instead of activities & clients. We now have projects. Team members can track time on projects and projects can have specific locations, clients and in the future budgets related to them.