Both admin and team members can add or edit time manually if no policies are set up.
Step-by-step instructions on how to edit time entries as a owner, admin or manager
1. Login to app.jibble.io and click on the "Timesheets" link
2. From the weekly timesheets (seen below) you can navigate to a specific week using the arrows.
If you have many team members, you can use the search box to find the right one, click on the summarized hours view the timesheet for that day.
3. From the daily timesheet you can edit a time entry by clicking the pencil icon on the right. If you would like to permanently delete an entry, click on the red cross.
4. When you click the edit icon, a panel will show up on the right side of the screen. You can edit the date, time, activities/clients (if you have them) and adjust notes. You can also use the same details as previously filled by choosing the “Pre-fill details from last Jibble In entry” option. Make sure you hit “Update” when you’re done.
You can also request for your team to fill in their reason for change when they edited their time entry, so that there is a justification behind it.
Team members can also adjust their timesheets if no policies are set up. The only difference is that they can’t adjust other people’s timesheets.
- If you edit time entries that have desktop productivity data attached to it, the desktop productivity data will automatically be removed from your timesheet. You can find out more here.
- If Approvals is set up for your team, when timesheets in a pay period have been submitted or approved, they will not be editable anymore.