Jibble has three plans, one free and the other two are paid. The paid plans come with two different pricing methods, explained in the table below.
The Attendance plan, which is completely free, is our most popular plan, and comes with the core features of an online time clock. You'll have access to several power-ups, which will allow you to:
- Verify time entries with our Facial Recognition feature to ensure staff members don't "buddy punch"
- Receive an email if the facial recognition feature detects a mismatch in selfies
- Track your staff members' GPS location when they Jibble In/Out through their mobile phone
- Set up a geofence so staff can clock from an assigned location
- Add passcodes to your attendance kiosk so staff members can only Jibble In/Out with their personal code
- Set your mobile devices in offline mode in case there is limited internet connectivity, perfect for staff who work in the field
- Set up specific work schedules for your staff members for automated overtime calculation and breaks
With the Attendance Pro plan, you will get access to all features in the Attendance plan, plus additional powerups which allow you to:
- Assign multiple team administrators and managers
- Have your staff log detailed time tracking on different activities and record tasks/notes
- Run detailed reports and exports on these activities and clients. Know exactly how much time your staff have spent per activity, project or department (depends how you set this up
- Customize security policies to enforce your staff members to Jibble in/out from specific devices or restrict them from viewing data
- Approve or reject timesheets for payroll based on pay period
- Keep unlimited historical data, which can be exported to excel or csv
Great for office (desktop) based companies that track time for clients or want more insight into their staff’s desktop activity.
With desktop pro you’ll get the same power-ups as Attendance Pro, plus:
- Track time/money worked for your clients
- Record screenshots and monitor your team’s desktop engagement levels to improve their productivity
The different payment methods
The Attendance plan is free to use, if you subscribe to any of our paid plans you have two payment methods.
Monthly: Our monthly plans are based on the concept of Monthly Active Users which means that you only pay for what you use per month. For example if you invite your whole team of 100 members but only 30 of them use Jibble during a month, you will only pay for those active members. Note: there is a minimum charge of 3 users on the monthly plan
Annually: When you have a team with a lot of full-time staff, the annual plan is the way to go. When you purchase an annual plan you can purchase a fixed number of user licenses with a 25% discount.
Learn more about prices and our billing / invoicing method.
Learn more about how to select or change your subscription plan