The majority of Jibble users go with the Attendance plan, which is free to use. If your company is in need of more advanced features, however, one of the two paid plans may be more appropriate.
Typically for on and off site staff members in blue collar industries (F&B, Construction, Manufacturing, etc). Staff members clock in /out with facial recognition, locations (geofencing) and specific overtime rules. Managers are able to view, reports and export timesheets for payroll.
With the Attendance Pro Plan you will get access to all attendance power-ups which allow you to:
- Assign multiple team administrators and managers
- Have your staff log detailed time tracking on different activities and record tasks/notes
- Run detailed reports and exports on these activities and clients. Know exactly how much time your staff have spent per activity, project or department (depends how you set this up)
- Verify time entries with our Facial Recognition power-up to ensure staff members don't "buddy punch"
- Track your staff members' GPS location when they Jibble In/Out through their mobile phone and geofence around locations
- Add passcodes to your attendance kiosk so staff members can only Jibble In/Out with their personal code
- Set your mobile devices in offline mode in case there is limited internet connectivity
- Customize security policies to enforce your staff members to Jibble in/out from specific devices or restrict them from viewing data
- Setup specific work schedules for your staff members for automated overtime calculation and breaks
- Export all time entries to xls file
Great for office (desktop) based companies that track time for clients or want more insight into staff’s desktop activity.
With desktop pro you’ll get the same power-ups as Attendance Pro, plus:
- Track time/money worked for your clients
- Record screenshots and monitor your team’s desktop engagement levels to improve their productivity
The different payment methods
Monthly: Our monthly plans are based on the concept of Monthly Active Users which means that you only pay for what you use per month. For example if you invite your whole team of 100 members but only 30 of them use Jibble during a month, you will only pay for those active members. Note: there is a minimum charge of 3 users on the monthly plan
Annually: When you have a team with a lot of full-time staff, the annual plan is the way to go. When you purchase an annual plan you can purchase a fixed number of user licenses with a 25% discount.
Learn more about prices and our billing / invoicing method.
Learn more about how to select or change your subscription plan